Terms & Conditions for advertising with us
At no point will any of your contact details be shared or sold to any third parties.
Whilst every effort is made to reproduce your advertisement accurately, Kipper Creative Limited (‘The publisher’) will not accept any liability for consequential loss following any error in the printed magazine.
- VAT invoices will be issued for the whole contract at the time of order. Payment can either be made in full at that time, or the advertiser may choose to pay an automated regular payment; Standing Order or Direct Debit may be used for this purpose. This must be agreed (and set up) at the time of order.
- Advertisements must conform to the British Code of Advertising Practice and must accurately reflect the product and or service being advertised.
- Advertisements are subject to the publisher’s approval and must always be recognisable as such and not resemble editorial matter.
- All claims made in an advertisement must be capable of being supported by appropriate evidence and must be made available to the publisher upon request.
- The publication of an advertisement by the publisher does not constitute endorsement of the advertiser, its products or services.
- Space reserved by an advertiser must be paid in full where the advertisement is not published due to an act or omission by the advertiser.
- The publisher reserves the right to increase advertisement rates at any time or to amend the terms and conditions at any time.
- The publisher will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by amendment, error, late publication or non-publication from any cause whatsoever.
- The publisher will not accept liability for any error on the part of third parties or inaccurate copy instructions.
- The publisher reserves the right to publish the most appropriate copy should copy instructions not be received by the stipulated time.
- Artwork is preferred in JPG, PDF or TIFF formats at the size or proportion of the space booked. If not, artwork will be placed into space in proportion, as best as possible at the time of artworking the magazine. Other file formats may be submitted by prior agreement with the publisher.
- We do not store any financial information and we will not sharing this information to any third parties.
- The publisher reserves the right to refuse advertisements and content for publication.